ABOUT YOUR CAREER COACH
Lisa Renee Anderson, MA, NCC, GCDF, BCC
The Mid-Life Midwife for Your Life’s Work
Oregon’s Premier Career Coach and Life Coach
As a professional career coach and life coach with over thirty years of experience I have facilitated thousands of bright, motivated people to create exceptional lives. I specialize in:
- Discovering your true calling and creating your rewarding life’s work
- Creating a meaningful retirement that includes sharing your life’s work with your local and/or global community
- Moving new business ideas into action even if you’ve never had your own business or non-profit before
- The approach and tools I use facilitate an accelerated and effective means of creating the life you want.
- A common theme throughout all of my experience has been coaching, inspiring and empowering people to go for what they truly want and achieve their highest potential.
- My coaching philosophy and skills are strengthened by these educational and professional credentials:
- Board Certified Coach with specialty designations of~~Career Coach,~~Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coach~~Personal/Life Coach
- Certified Global Career Development Facilitator
- Certified Facilitator for Too Young To Retire
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Certified Neurolinguistic Programming Master Practitioner.
- Certified Life Coach
My work has also been influenced by non-dual psychotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), body-centered psychotherapy, Byron Katie’s The Work, Emotional Freedom Techniques, and 12 step programs.
I have written several books:
- 7 Secrets to Your True Calling: A Step by Step Guide To Discovering And Creating Work You Love
- Design Your Life
- Career and Life Design Planner
- Manage Your Career
I have facilitated seminars and workshops at various conferences, agencies and programs with topics such as “7 Steps to Creating Your Authentic Life”, “Get What You Want This Year”, “Small Business Organization for the Organizationally Challenged”, “Redefining Retirement”, “Emotional Freedom Techniques”, “Cultural Differences”, and “Using the Body as a Tool in Psychotherapy”.
I am, or have been, a member of Coachville, Eugene Chamber of Commerce, Business Network International, Latino Business Network, Women Business Leaders, Women’s Business Network and the Willamette Valley Coaches Network.
For 14 years I had a counseling practice in individual, relationship and group therapy with an emphasis on career and life transitions. I also had a successful massage and bodywork practice for 8 years.
I have a passion for teaching! I founded and directed a professional massage therapy training program which I later sold. I taught courses in the sciences, massage and business practices at the massage school. My teaching experience also includes working at a high school completion program at Lane Community College and as an English language instructor for the British Council in Bogotá, Colombia.
I’ve also had a job that at first I enjoyed and later grew to tolerate and then to hate. I wasn’t willing to work at a job that I hated–I was used to enjoying my work (I usually have a great boss–me) so I used some of the same techniques and approaches that I will use with you to get clear about what was really important in my work and what I loved doing and was good at. Guess what? That’s how I discovered that what i loved doing was called coaching!
I have a personal commitment and dedication to ending poverty by empowering low-wage earners to think and dream bigger, to explore what is possible then map out a plan to get there. . I originally did this work as part of research project to discover what would help the welfare to work population earn more money. The clients I worked with demonstrated a whopping 270% average wage increase. I currently express that through a contract with St. Vincent de Paul’s Connections Program where families who are homeless are provided with housing and support services—like career coaching– to turn their lives around. It’s an incredible program that is making a difference.
I have volunteered with Women Business Leaders and ‘The Latino Business Network both through the Eugene Chamber of Commerce. I have offered business advising in English and Spanish for our local Business Development Center. I have also taught literacy in Spanish to native Spanish speakers as well train tutors for English literacy and English as a Second Language. .Lucy the Canine Coach
In my personal life, I enjoy the splendor and tranquility of nature, adoring Lucy, the Canine Coach, digging and planting in my garden, practicing yoga and meditation, and the adventure of international travel. I love the experience of absorbing a new culture firsthand by living with the locals. I speak Spanish and my favorite color is purple. And I am a complete Dancing Addict: Latin, ballroom, swing, zydeco with my all time favorite of West Coast Swing.
Do you want to live an exceptional life? I have multifaceted professional experience, education and training that prepared me to be your effective and energizing coach.
Together we will navigate your way to an exceptional life.
Schedule your F*R*E*E 45 minute
Your True Calling Strategy session here
Offering life and career coaching in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend, and Ashland, Oregon and throughout the USA and Canada